Tuesday, September 7, 2010

P4P Challenge: Returning Next Week


Hello dear readers,

A few of you have probably noticed that I haven't posted anything about the Pound For Pound Challenge in several weeks. Obviously, I am back from vacation now (have been for two weeks), but still I have posted no updates. So, what is my excuse, or excuses, as the case may be. I'll tell you. You can be the judge if they are any good or not.

  1. When I got back from vacation, I thought that against the odds (and what we had been planning) that I might be pregnant. It turned out that was false, but still, I didn't want to focus on weight loss until I knew for sure.
  2. Within days of coming back, I got sick with a nasty cough. One week back and I thought I was literally going to cough my lungs out of my chest. Well, not really. But I did dislocate a few ribs with my coughs, which still hurt.
  3. Two weeks back, and I am still coughing (though not as much) and not sleeping well.
Sooo... I haven't done any exercise in two weeks, and I am feeling it. However, I think my respiratory illness is cleared enough for me to start easing myself into it this week. Thus, to help motivate myself to workout and watch my diet, I am formally announcing to you all that the Pound For Pound Challenge is returning NEXT WEEK. Please tune in next Tuesday and check in on me. Hold me accountable. Leave me comments. Laura, I'll see you Thursday morning at Juli's for our weightlifting class.

Love,
Becca

No comments: