Saturday, June 18, 2011

Emily, Please Forgive Me

I am so, so sorry that when writing my blog entry about our Utah trip in April, I forgot that I spent that Wednesday with you. Please forgive me. I have written a new post on the family blog about our time together. You can find it here. I also was supposed to tell you what I thought of the pirate restaurant there in Provo/Orem. I loved it, and the kids loved it. But if you go, make sure you have several dollars for tokens, because though there is a free play area, the kids are going to want to play the token games, and you'd probably have a miserable time if you had to keep telling them "no." The food was great, and I'd definitely go back.

I love you, Emily. Still friends?

Your Sister From Another Mother,
Becca

1 comment:

Emily Gibbons said...

Of course we're still friends! I adore you, Rebecca! (But thanks for the post too! :))