Last week's weight: 145
Current weight: 143
Difference: -2
I was hoping for at least a -3, but I'll take the -2.
a blog for the purposes of announcing when I post on the family blog and sharing my personal musings on life, marriage, parenting, books, movies, religion, and other things that strike my fancy.
2 comments:
way to go!! only 13 more to go. You can do it :)
I know a lot of people like the TV show The Biggest Loser. It's great that it motivates people, but I think it's sad that it's also made people who lose two pounds in one week think to themselves, "Oh. It's only two pounds."
Two pounds in one week! That's awesome! That's a great accomplishment! It's also healthier, in general, to lose a little weight at a time. My mom once lost a lot of weight very quickly, and she also lost a lot of her hair. Gradual is good.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is you should be very happy with yourself for such a good week. :)
Post a Comment