Monday, June 14, 2010

Week Two: Results

It's a night early, but I've weighed in for the second night of my Pound for Pound challenge. Tomorrow evening I hop on a plane to go visit my folks and siblings and I won't be returning home for over three weeks. Will I weigh in while I'm away? I haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll just wait until I get home in order to keep using the same scale.

This week was a setback as far as my diet goes. I had some late-night snacking, some excess during-the-day snacking, including a few sweets. I did make it to the gym a couple times though, and worked out with my weights at home.

The result?

Last week's weight: 143 lbs
This week's weight: 142.5 lbs
Difference: -0.5 lbs

It's still negative at least! I hope I can keep it negative while I am away. Too bad I can't pack my weights.

No comments: