Monday, July 19, 2010

Cox Commentaries: Summer Hits

While on vacation in WA, I got to the cinema twice to see two summer hits. Considering that the last movie I saw in the movie theater was Disney's Up, two movies in a three week period was a big deal to me.

The first movie, Dad took me and his grandkids to see:

... datada ...


Hilarious. I LOVED it. My 3 1/2-year-old was in Toy Story heaven. I was in Toy Story Heaven. I have had trouble restraining myself from buying every Toy Story shirt, toy, book, pencil, etc. I come across. (For my boys, of course.)


The second movie was a Girls Night Out with my mom and sisters:

It was a fun movie, though I'm not a fan of green screen. Bella didn't even act cold when she stepped out of the tent into the snow wearing just a 3/4 sleeve shirt. Still, it was worth seeing. My 19-year-old sister said the boys fighting over Bella was very realistic and all too reminiscent of her life.

(new post of the family blog. more to come.)

No comments: