Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Week 9: Results


Last Week's Results: 143 lbs
This Week's Results: 143
Difference: 0
lbs left in Pound4Pound challenge: 13

No weight change this week, but I'm feeling stronger, and my husband told me my profile is looking thinner. Can't feel bad about that!

I will be on a road trip for the next two weeks. I am terrified to gain weight again. It better not happen! I don't want to have to start over AGAIN. Here we are at the end of week 9 and my net weight loss is what? Two pounds? I am going to really have to watch my caloric intake on this trip. And I am bringing my 15-lb weight.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Not bad, not bad. Good luck on your trip! It's so easy to eat poorly when traveling. It's fun to! Just don't lose sight of your goal :) Have a great time