Almay Intense I-Color Thickening Mascara in Purple Amethyst
I would have never tried a purple mascara had it not come in a value pack for eye color, eyeliner, and mascara selected to enhance my brown eyes. I was surprised to find how much I loved it. The mascara appears black on my lashes with a very subtle tint of purple that doesn't draw attention to itself, but helps the brown in my eyes to "pop." The brush is great too--I've had very little trouble with clumping, much less than I have had with other "no clump" brushes. This is definitely my new favorite mascara.
What are some of your favorite make-up finds? Does anyone have a foundation to recommend, especially one that is good for a very fair person like me with acne-prone skin and fine lines?

I would have never tried a purple mascara had it not come in a value pack for eye color, eyeliner, and mascara selected to enhance my brown eyes. I was surprised to find how much I loved it. The mascara appears black on my lashes with a very subtle tint of purple that doesn't draw attention to itself, but helps the brown in my eyes to "pop." The brush is great too--I've had very little trouble with clumping, much less than I have had with other "no clump" brushes. This is definitely my new favorite mascara.What are some of your favorite make-up finds? Does anyone have a foundation to recommend, especially one that is good for a very fair person like me with acne-prone skin and fine lines?


No comments:
Post a Comment