Thursday, July 16, 2009

Once Upon a Tag

OK, so I guess I am the only one who found the picture in the last post funny. That's all right. I suspected as much at the time and that only made me laugh more. It was late--though I still find the picture, as poor quality as it might be, rather humorous (man, I want a new camera). What can I say? He's my son. I am completely biased to think that every little thing he does is note-worthily adorable.

But late-night giggles aside, I decided that it is high time I made good on a tag I received from M.W. once upon a time on a blog far, far away.

If you have nothing better to do, go ahead and read it. I make no promises that it is incredibly interesting. But don't worry--I won't tag you. (Though if you'd like to steal the tag and fill it out yourself, be my guest.)

Tagged: 6 Things
Tagged by M.W.

6 Favorite TV Shows: (this is a little difficult, seeing as we don't have a tv...)

1. Little House on the Prairie

2. MacGyver (we watch this on CBS.com)

3. Stargate SG-1 (we watch this on Hulu.com)

4. The Andy Griffeth Show

5. Maybe some old Disney Channel shows, like The Suite Life of Zach and Cody...

6. (...honestly, I'd really rather read books or watch movies...)


6 Things I did Yesterday:

1. Played on the swing set with my boys

2. Went visiting teaching

3. Baked cookies

4. Took a nap

5. Weeded my flower beds

6. Trimmed a tree (as in cut off branches, not decorated it for Christmas)


6 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Nap time

2. Hubby coming home from work

3. J. getting past the "terrible twos"

4. Dropping another pant size

5. Starting my own photography business

6. Eternity with hubby


6 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Ciao Bella Ristorante

2. Jack Stack Barbecue

3. Bajios Mexican Grill

4. Tucanos Brazillion Grill

5. Panara Bread

6. China "88"


6 Things on My Wish List:

1. New camera

2. Photography classes

3. Photoshop Elements

4. Living room set

5. Patio swing

6. A pair of jeans


6th Picture from 6th Album:

Christmas time 2004, Upstate New York: D.C., P.C., A.C., and N.C.


2 comments:

Emily said...

add to your wishlist tutorials to figure out elements. i've had it for a year and honestly don't know what i'm doing. i've found an online class i want to take, so hopefully when all is said and done, i'll be a little more proficient.

Becca said...

Definitely! I was counting that with the photography classes.:) Let me know how that online class goes! I found one at the local art institute, but it was pretty pricey.