Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Won!!

You know those giveaways you find around the blogosphere--you know, the ones you enter with little hope of winning? (I even hosted one myself last year.) Well, guess what? I finally won! Thanks to my friend Karla, I now have this lovely package coming my way:


Included is a little handbound journal, a set of 12 notecards, a chocolate brown wallet, and a cute little bird charm made from a Scrabble tile.

I am so excited! Karla and I go back five years and I have long been admiring her work and finally I am getting some of it for my very own!

The best news isn't that I've won (okay, maybe that's the best part for me), but that she has made her work available for purchase on her Etsy Shop, Gracious Bloom (click on title to visit shop). Just check out some of the items currently available for purchase (I would love to get my hands on one of those bags!):


Karla is also hosting another giveaway, offering a custom gift set to one lucky winner. Visit her blog here to find out how to enter.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

How exciting! And what CUTE stuff! :)

karla said...

Thanks for the shout out, Becca! I am really glad you won - you have been a faithful follower & commenter on my blog, which I really appreciate. I'm glad I was assigned to be your visiting teacher to help us become friends. :)