Two-and-a-half-year-old J. and I just watched this video together. Shortly after it started, a peace came over both of us. J. nestled up close to me in my lap, putting his arms around me and laying his head on my shoulder as I read to him the scripture quotations and we reflected on the powerful pictures and music. When depictions of Christ blessing the little children came on the screen, I testified to J. that Jesus loves him, and He loves all of us. Tears filled my eyes as the Spirit confirmed that what I was saying was true.
I know that Jesus did come visit the people in the Americas after his ascension to Heaven. I know that He is coming again. As I hold my eldest son in my lap even now as I type, and hear him tell me how he wants to see Jesus, knowing that he is completely ready for that day, I hope that I will be able to humble myself as a child and be prepared when Jesus comes.
Enjoy the video.
God be with you,
Becca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment