Remember that extra cash I had from returning one of the two copies of HP6 I got for Christmas? The money with which I thought I would get pajamas so that I could stop stealing Jon's? Well, Jon is going to have to put up with my pajama stealing ways for awhile longer, because I did not buy pajamas. Target (where I returned the movie) did not have any cute women's pjs on sale and since I despise paying full price for anything, I got a shirt instead (surprise, surprise--I love new shirts). AND since I got such a great deal on the shirt (it was less than $10), I got a cute pair of exercise capris (also for a great deal of less than $10), which Jon will appreciate when it warms up because it means I'll stop stealing his shorts when I hit the gym.
I love the shirt. Brown. Button up. Long sleeves (which button up to elbow length). Nice ribbed, lace-like detail. Looks great on me. (And how do you like my new haircut? I cut off 4-5 inches. I like it much better at this length.)
Yep, it's a great shirt.
Just don't look at my shoes.



4 comments:
Very cute! And the blue scarf completes it.
cutecute. and i love the haircut. looks so shiny and healthy!
Are there any more of those shirts in x-large? I look great in brown, and now I know I'm not the only one. You're stunning, Rebecca! Way to be stylin!
You'd have to check out Target! But thanks, Emily. I know you are really jealous of my shoes. I noticed today that they are starting to come apart...I'd be sad if I wasn't grinning so hard at the prospect of getting new ones!
Post a Comment