J. needs shorts. He currently has none. I'm going back.
I'm sorely tempted to get him and A. some new shirts as well, though--sigh--I can't claim they actually need them.
Of course, I could always get the best of both worlds. . . (these sets are on sale for only $3 more than the sale price of the above shorts)
They could, however, use some summer pjs. At least J. (A. has J.'s from two years ago.) But still, how cute are these?
And J. does need some swim trunks. I'm pretty confident he'd love either of these. They have McQueen ones too.














3 comments:
We actually have the second summer pj set- D ends up wearing the shirt during the days frequently too because it's just that cute. I love the plaid/ striped shorts but have a hard time feeling like shirts match them well enough (other than the shirt that came with them)
J. has voted. He wants the khaki shorts, the dog pjs, and the Buzz trunks.
I agree. I think little boy clothes are as cute, if not cuter, than little girl clothes. I love those PJs!
Post a Comment