Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Nook

My husband really wants a nook, and hippity-hop, I really want to get him one. However, such an expense isn't currently in our budget.

This, however is:


I used the nook brochure he brought back from Barnes and Noble to decorate a mason jar to use as a bank to save up for his nook. Inside, I placed $15 to get him started. I surprised him with it this morning, along with a bag of his favorite Easter candy, when we celebrated the Easter Bunny part of Easter. (The Easter Bunny decided to come one day early this year.) He loves it.

Over on the family blog, there are some Easter cards I made for family. I designed them myself (minus designing the paper itself). I usually don't send Easter cards, but I thought this year I would give it a go. I even had them printed on time. But then I forgot to pick them up. So for you beloved family members who haven't received them yet, and for you beloved friends who are interested, go over to the family blog and check them out.

To all, HAPPY EASTER!

3 comments:

Jon Cox said...

Yeah, I am silly. Luckily, not silly enough to buy one.

MissRochelle said...

I'd wait to buy one. In a few months they will be better- color, ability to jot notes, ect. I looked into it for school but my professors told us to wait awhile! Just a suggestion. :)

Becca said...

Thanks for the feedback, Rochelle! All the more time to save. And Jon, you mean not silly enough to buy one yet.