





I opened up my Deseret Book Christmas catalog last week, and I was immediately tempted to get online and buy a two-page spread's worth of items. Since I already splurged this month on a new outfit (hey, for me $30 is a splurge, especially at Christmas time), and since I can't really rationalize that I *need* wall decor, I've decided to just add them to my Christmas wishlist. More than half the items I had wanted are sold out. As of today, these are still available:
- "Families are Forever" Wall Hanging, 12"x12" -$9.98 http://deseretbook.com/item/5019894/Families_Are_Forever_12x12
- "Time Spent With Family" Mantel Clock -$9.98 http://deseretbook.com/item/5028636/Mantel_Clock_Time_Spent_with_Family
- "Eternal Love" Word Strip - $9.98 http://deseretbook.com/item/5027326/_Eternal_Love_Word_Strip
- "Eternal Love" Frame - $10.98 http://deseretbook.com/item/5027331/_Eternal_Love_Frame
- "Family" Frame -$10.98 http://deseretbook.com/item/5027332/_Family_Frame
- "Families Are Forever" Frame - $12.48 http://deseretbook.com/item/5019893/Families_Are_Forever_Frame


1 comment:
have you considered making some of these things? i'm neither handy nor crafty, but i have seen a lot of these unifinished letters and supplies at hobby lobby and michaels and you know they always do sales and coupons. and you could pick any color spray paint you wanted and then finish it with a wipe-on poly. i sound totally crafty don't i? not really. i respray paint my picture frames all the time.
for some ideas, check out this blog. i love her. she is so amazing and she always gives tutorials.
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment