
Yesterday, a friend emailed me a link to get $10 off Disney*Pixar's animated feature, Up, which came out on dvd and blu-ray yesterday. I followed the link, printed the coupon and took it to Walmart this morning and purchased the blu-ray/dvd combo pack for just $9.96+tax.
That's right--I got a dvd copy of the movie to enjoy now (or at Christmas, when we give it to our boys), and a high-definition blu-ray copy to enjoy when we get a blu-ray player all for just $10. I think that's pretty awesome.
You want to know the link?
Here it is!
(Promotion expires 11/14/2009. Available in US & Canada.
While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.)
While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.)


1 comment:
That's AWESOME! I better send my mom the link, as she's planning on getting it for my boys! :) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment