Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! I decided to post more expressions of gratitude on the family blog. Whereas the "thankful" post on this blog centered more around my friends, the one of the family blog, appropriately, centers around my family. I could go on and on, counting my many blessings, but I need to go out and help my dear husband with Thanksgiving now. The kids want to play, the kitchen needs some cleaning, and I still need to make my fruit salad--my star contribution to our Thanksgiving dinner. (I am so blessedly spoiled to have a husband likes to prepare our Thanksgiving feast!)
Even though we are all sick here, it is turning out to be a happy, intimate family Thanksgiving. I was afraid earlier this week that Thanksgiving might just pass us by, since we were feeling so rotten. I am thankful that that isn't the case. :)
Best wishes,
Becca


No comments:
Post a Comment