By no means am I inferring here that my experience being a mom of two boys has been incredibly bad. Overall, I would describe my experience as incredibly good. I cannot begin to describe the love I feel for my boys and the joy they add to my life. However, underneath the canopy of incredible goodness are many little not-so-good incredible moments.
Take this incredible (though true) scenario.
Today when I went to get my boys after naps, I walked into a sea of orange deodorant diaper baggies, with J. in the middle. But that wasn't the incredible part. J. makes huge messes so frequently when he is supposed to be napping that I have come to expect it. What I didn't expect to find was 10-month-old A. in his crib, diaper pulled off, and poop all over his blankets and sheets. In-credible.
As I stood there, jaw dropped, J. announced, "A--, poop."
"Did you take off A--'s diaper?" I asked him, eyes still glued on the mess I was going to have to clean.
"Uh-huh," he answered. The boy thought he had done me a favor.
And that's the poop from Cox household.


2 comments:
Hahaha that is so hilarious!
Whoa! I was going to blog about a recent potty mishap, but it doesn't even compare to this. So gross!
Post a Comment